Fiberweb Geosynthetics Ltd provides a unique range of value-engineered solutions. With unrivalled expertise and experience in geosynthetics, accumulated over 40 year period since Terram was first launched, the Company is committed to the development of innovative and cost-effective geosynthetic solutions.
The Company intends to lead the market in the design and manufacture of innovative geosynthetics, and continue to provide ground-breaking solutions – the next generation of Terram products.
- 1969. Terram process developed by ICI.
- 1971. Production of Terram commences
- 1976. Boddingtons Ltd established
- 1988. Terram business sold by ICI to Exxon
- 1998. Terram business sold by Exxon to BBA Nonwoven
- 2006. Terram business taken over by Fiberweb in demerger from BBA Nonwoven
- 2007. Boddingtons commence manufacturing heavy-duty geonets
- 2007. Boddingtons commence supplying porous pavers
- 2009. Terram celebrates it‘s 40th Anniversary
- 2011. Fiberweb acquires Boddingtons International Ltd
- 2011. Fiberweb Geosynthetics Ltd formed to incorporate the Terram and Boddingtons‘ businesses
- 2012. Terram and Boddingtons‘ products re-aligned under the Terram brand name
The categories of products manufactured and sold under Cirlock Brand are listed below:
Porous Plastic Pavers
Underground Tapes / Meshes
Detectable Underground Tapes / Meshes
Cable & Pipeline Protection
Signs & Markers
Consumer / DIY
Railways, Highways, Ground and Soil, Landfill, Pipelines / Foundations, Flood defence,